SEVEN
Family man, Joe loves his dad, mom, sisters, brother. Nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, some of his In Laws, Cousins, me and our kids.
And he would do anything for anyone of us.
I remember when I first met Joe's whole family and how I watched him that night help his dad organize and pay his bills.
I was already irreversibly in love with Joe at that point, but I remember being even more attracted to him, and perfectly content with what my future was going to be with him as I saw how kind and loving he was.
I really do, I remember smiling like an idiot to myself, as I in the middle of Joe's 5 sisters, realizing how lucky I was that I got this man.
Family man, Joe loves his dad, mom, sisters, brother. Nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, some of his In Laws, Cousins, me and our kids.
And he would do anything for anyone of us.
I remember when I first met Joe's whole family and how I watched him that night help his dad organize and pay his bills.
I was already irreversibly in love with Joe at that point, but I remember being even more attracted to him, and perfectly content with what my future was going to be with him as I saw how kind and loving he was.
I really do, I remember smiling like an idiot to myself, as I in the middle of Joe's 5 sisters, realizing how lucky I was that I got this man.
No comments:
Post a Comment