I don't ever post because I really do have other more pressing things to do.
I have enough health issues in my house that The American Medical Association could write a Medical Journal on us followed by an encyclopedia followed by a new class held in Universities across the Country for aspiring Doctors.
For me, this life is comforting and well...mine.
I feel useful, loved, busy, happy, wanted and needed everyday.
And I have been blessed with countless opportunities this past year and a half to show my family just how much I LOVE, and need them.
But I have been sort of envying those who I see are able to post everyday, and have really witty things to say. I do not have witty things to say and find that I am not able to give to others, outside of my family, as much as I probably should and would like.
And so I post a montage of the giving I did do for my little Kaela Faye. (It will most likely be the last post I do for another 3 months) Kaela turned 6 today!! I love this girl more than I could ever put into words. She is sassy, FUNNY, eager to learn and to grow and to be loved and to prove herself. She is SO LOVING and tries SO hard everyday to make her daddy and I happy. I am happy every morning that I get to see her smiling face. I love the outfits that she picks for herself and pray every night that I do right by her. She deserves the world.
And so Pictures....
Its a masterpiece. I should go into business.

1 comment:
I love that you feel useful everyday! That's a wonderful sentiment...I need to think about how useful I am to my family every day too. :)
Post a Comment