I'd have to see it in person, but I do like the dark.
You look great with dark hair! I am jealous that you can do blond and brown! Lucky!
I love it brown. It brings out the blue in your eyes.
Ditto to bringing out your eyes, it's pretty! I want to see one of you with dark hair smiling though. :)I've been dark for a while now and I'm loving it. I will totally go blonde again though, it may not be my "natural" color, but I love it!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'd have to see it in person, but I do like the dark.
You look great with dark hair! I am jealous that you can do blond and brown! Lucky!
I love it brown. It brings out the blue in your eyes.
Ditto to bringing out your eyes, it's pretty! I want to see one of you with dark hair smiling though. :)
I've been dark for a while now and I'm loving it. I will totally go blonde again though, it may not be my "natural" color, but I love it!
Post a Comment